vikram_s

Last activity
Following 0 users
Followed by 0 users
Votes 1
Subscriptions 21

Recent activity by vikram_s

• Price update on the additional changes in model

Hello William Thompson, We have a concern related to the pricebook. We have created the pricebook and set the default price of the model but we want to change the price when we are making any addi...

• 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Player unload using Treble hooks

Hi can you please suggest us how we can unload the player in Threekit Treble app. We have tried with window. player.unload() this is not working in treble.

• 2 followers
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes
  • Local Storage Issue with Threekit Treble

Hello William Thompson, I am using Threekit Treble for one of our project. I am able to store some values in Local Storage but not able to get on another component after reload the page. Can you v...

• 2 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Getting 403 error on safari browser.

Hello, William ThompsonI am getting a 403 Error on the Safari browser. After getting this error, we are not able to scroll in iPhone.Please check the screenshot

• 2 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Implementation of Zoom-In/ Zoom-Out using API

Hello William Thompson,We want to Zoom-In and Zoom-out the model using API. Can you suggest to me how we can achieve it?

• 2 followers
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes
  • How we can change Light

Hello William Thompson, I want to change the light using API on the client-side. Can you please suggest to me how we can achieve it?Thanks

• Edited
    • 2 followers
    • 8 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Getting issue with snapshotAsync Fun

Hi William Thompson, I am trying to call the snapshotAsync() function but getting an error. please check the screenshot. Please suggest me. Thanks  

• 2 followers
    • 4 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Getting issues with 3d modeling configuration

Hi William Thompson, We have some queries related to 3D modeling configuration. Please check below points and let us the solution. 1. Basic Rules are implemented on catalogue item but now we want ...

• 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Getting Cors Error

Hello William Thompson,I am getting CORS error, when I am calling orders API and I have already whitelist my token on Threekit under token. We are calling this API using ReactJS. Please suggest w...

• Edited
    • 2 followers
    • 7 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Getting issue with create order

Hi Michael Woelfel,We are not able to create orders on threekit. Please check the below screenshot and suggest to us what we are missing.Thanks

• 3 followers
    • 5 comments
    • 0 votes