Daily Stand-up Meeting
Best Practice: For each project, conduct a daily 15 minute stand-up meeting conducted with all resources. GOAL: Establish daily tasks & deliverables for each resource. Confirm delivery timing.
- 15 minutes or less.
- at least 4x a week.
- Project Phase independent.
- Facilitated by the PM. Data provided by the consultants.
- PM takes notes and distributes to the team
- Did you finish your goals yesterday – yes or no only
- if no, what were the roadblocks and what is the recovery plan?
- If needed, recovery plan discussion should be taken into a separate meeting (its own scrum)
- You may get a “yes and I’m ahead”, if so establish what goals can be pulled in and if it is healthy to do so
- What are your goals for today?
- Do you have what you need to meet your goals?
- What is your time through yesterday?
- billable / non-billable
- Confirm staffed hours for the day & the week
- Roundtable each person – “did I miss any item from your goal list?”
NOTE: In extreme cases, script questions can be achieved through digital correspondence.