• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert_Campbell
  • Robert_Campbell commented,

No problem, Thank you for the response. I'll check in soon to see if it has been fixed.

Thanks for the response, I have attached some snippets of what I'm seeing on my end.Import into BoothForm.js I have these in a useEffect() dependency array. No error messages in the console. Jus...

• Robert_Campbell created a post,

useNestedConfigurator() React Dev-Kit

I'm trying to access the nested configurator, but am unsure how to do so. I have attached some screenshots to better show what I'm trying to accomplish.I'm currently able to select the size with us...

Works marvelously! If any example repositories are available, Feel free to shoot them my way

Hello, I’ve recently cloned the react-threekit dev kit and ran into a couple of issues when trying to start the project. Haven’t changed much other than the name, title, and env variables. I’m hopi...

• Robert_Campbell created a post,

React-Threekit Implementation

Hello, I’ve recently cloned the react-threekit dev kit and ran into a couple of issues when trying to start the project. Haven’t changed much other than the name, title, and env variables. I’m hopi...