users_service_unavailable

wstm
When we try to save the our config to this endpoint: ‘admin-fts.threekit.com’ we get this response: {"status":401,"code":"users_service_unavailable","message":"Error reaching users service"} we double checked our tok…

Comments

8 comments

• Comment author
    wstm

When we try to save the our config to this endpoint:

admin-fts.threekit.com

we get this response:

{"status":401,"code":"users_service_unavailable","message":"Error reaching users service"}

we double checked our token and it does appear to be right.

Can you point me in the right direction??

• Comment author
    William Thompson

We deployed to admin-fts today, that may have caused an issue briefly. Can you confirm you are still experiencing this?

• Comment author
    wstm

yes we are currently still seeing this

• Comment author
    William Thompson

I will DM you for details.

• Comment author
    hsaenz

wstm:

int me in the right direction??

I have the same problem, do you find a solution?

• Comment author
    William Thompson

Hi Hazel, this message is typically seen with a bad API request or a request to the wrong endpoint. Can you give me some details on what API you are trying to reach?

• Comment author
    hsaenz

Hi Will, thanks for your quick respond, I’m trying to import an asset using this endpoint https://admin.threekit.com/api/asset-jobs/import throw a node.js app, my hostname is admin-fts.threekit.com and ny headers: "content-type”: "application/json” authorization: bearer {WT - removed token for security}. I created that token as a public token in the the threekit platform.

• Comment author
    William Thompson

Our environments have changed admin.threekit.com is deprecated and no longer getting updates. Our stable environment, which seems to be your hostname is admin-fts.threekit.com

Can you try to reach the asset-jobs API by using the https://admin-fts.threekit.com/api/asset-jobs/import endpoint instead?

API endpoints should always match the environment you login to.

Please sign in to leave a comment.