February 23, 2022 - 2022.4.0
⚙️ Saved Configurations has been updated to support storing multiple files with a configuration and retrieving files has beed made easier.
Configuration entities can now include the optional "attachments" object where you can define key:value pairs of files, like images and PDFs:
attachments: type: object description: This field can be used to define mappings to fetch files, if multiple files are attached to the the request. Please check the example request to see how mapping should be defined properties: key: type: string description: Define the key-value pair that will define the mapping for a file. example: 'testfile.png'
You can fetch files and return the URL using the new getConfiguration call:
Bugs / Cases
- DEV-347 - Migration Error: CAN NOT FIND CREDENTIAL FOR DB SOURCE "
- DEV-344 - Data Table import will result in an error when the file is too large.
- DEV-341 - TK_ properties imported from vrscenes do not appear correctly in SetProperty action
- DEV-340 - STEP Import failing
- DEV-324 - Part references not pulling in all the assets when using "AND"
- DEV-319 - Importing zip files with many (>12) large images will cause the an out of memory failure
- DEV-316 - Vray Version Switching from Vray4 to Vray 5 when user changes Support Settings in Org
- DEV-291 - Player blocking default touch behaviour on mobile
- DEV-153 - Pricing Attribute Data Table lookout not showing Number Fields for selection.
- DEV-55 - Can not login with email
- DEV-32 - Catalog Item and Logic - Numeric Attribute rules do not carry up to catalog items.
- DEV-24 - General Caching Issue
- DEV-8 - Data transfer jobs failed due to memory issue