Jan 27, 2022 - 2022.2.0
⚙️ Enhanced Operators make it easier to manage a stack of operators, access via Logic, and manipulate through APIs.
Hovering over an Operator displays the new functionality: toggling and renaming.
Renaming operators makes it easier to manage a large stack and apply Logic accurately.
Toggling operators helps compare Operator results and troubleshoot.
Accessing Operators via APIs are easier as well - Operators can be accessed using Unique IDs rather than indexes.
- Cannot open render batch by clicking thumbnail area
- Tooltip on transform fields indicates decimal value between 0 and 1 not valid
- Problem changing the camera view in an asset scene
- Edit input component will sometimes insert characters in the reverse order
- Configurator takes more time to response when apply multiple change together
- Player crashes when selecting model - Device specific issue
- Annotations updating inconsistently
- Master Price List updating inconsistently
- Annotations do not update until Player is interacted with
- Inconsistent Player interactions
- "Date Updated" date does not update after saving changes to an asset.
- Attribute values not translating
- "Powered by Threekit" logo reappeared (after being disabled)