- 🖼️ Image annotations can be used to highlight product features in the 3D Player. Annotations can be opened and closed and will always face the camera.
To add a text or image annotation, select Annotation from the Editor toolbar:
To set the annotation to only display an image, set `Custom Text` and set the text value to empty. Then select an image from your Asset library:
Your can configure annotation properties, like image size, angle, etc.
- GL7392 - Improved WebGL render speed
- GL7625 - Number attribute types do not pre-fetch. This impacts performance for our turntable effect.
- GL7634 - Milwaukee Tool is unable to export certain assets with similar configurations in .glb format
- GL7643 - Prefetch not working for native Turntable
- GL7819 - Importing a zip file containing SVGs fails
- GL7830 - Player stops updating model after certain selection of attributes is chosen
- GL7849 - fullConfiguration no longer adds configuration to "items" in order
- GL7862 - Importing glb creates materials with empty metallic map