- We’ve made lists, like the Catalog and Assets, easier to read by giving them room to breath and allowing you to resize columns.
- Stages are here, check the sidebar Navigation. Now you can:
- Create different Stages, or environments
- Preview your Items using Interactive 3D with different stages within Threekit without first embedding
- Render your Items using Virtual Photographer in different, configurable Stages
- Use them when you embed the Threekit player
- Save time when building models by right clicking nodes in the scene tree and selecting Duplicate Node to make an independent copy.
- Warp meshes using the new UV Warp Mesh Operator.
- Tags used in comp assets can affect scene assets so that you can create foreground and background layers
- You can now upload V-Ray Frame Buffer (VFB) presets as ‘.vccglb’ files and use them at the time of rendering to create automatic post-processing. Check the new V-Ray Post-Effects properties in Scene assets
- Composite Assets can do a lot more:
- They now have Texture layers to add non-Threekit generated textures as layers
- Layers can be set to be ignored by the render to save you time and money when you’re proofing
- They now have Logic to control layer visibility and Texture Layer values
- Textures can now be set to Localspace triplanar mapping so that they are compatible with animations and movement
- You can exclude specific elements or nodes from exporting to iOS, Android, or both to give you more control over the AR experience. For example, if you want to exclude a floor, you can select it and set it’s AR property to exclude.
- You can query and retrieve configurations using any of its metadata. This makes building connectors easier and more intuitive.
- The Webhooks section has been improved so that you can build integrations and troubleshoot easier:
- There is now a Log section to see all successful and failed webhooks
- Failed webhooks will automatically retry and you can set them to retry manually
- You can see the full webhook payload
- 3D asset takes long time to load even fully cached
- Creating render job from renders page (not from catalog) is broken