2020.2.8.0 - June 25, 2020
- Webhooks - set up workflows and automation with Threekit’s webhooks. Find it under “Settings”. API documentation here.
- For eCommerce integrations, Threekit can store Orders. API documentation here.
- Threekit Apps allows you to add and embed external apps directly in Threekit.
- The jobs system reliability has been improved for faster and less error-prone jobs.
- We’ve simplified the Attribute creation to save you clicks.
- You can now clone Catalog Items - making it easy to create Product and part templates.
- Want to set a placeholder image in the player for Products that aren’t rendered or temporarily as visuals are updated? Now you can using the player API, documented here.
- We’ve improved WebGL performance for faster rendering
- Folders and thumbnails are here!
- You can now create folders, import or move assets into them, and even nest folders.
- Every asset will display a thumbnail in the asset listing to match the Assets panel in the Editor
folderId with the Asset Import API to set a designated folder
- Assets get Tags and Metadata too
- You can now organize your assets with tags and metadata just like catalog items. Click an Asset to view and set them.
- When importing VRScenes, Threekit displays a settings dialog to give you the option to import as different types.
- Threekit can now export STL files to support manufacturing workflows
- You can now set tiling overrides for Textures in Materials
- You can add Red or Green channel flip to texture assets
- Canvas Text with auto-downsize should also consider vertical space
- You can now import and merge Textures with existing Texture assets
- Camera FoV/focal length now match between WebGL and Vray
- Incorrect Parts Available as Attribute Values
- Manual aspect ratio is broken
- Logic editor allows empty name for attributes and rules
- FBX Export - Opacity map not applied
- Custom operators not rendered properly
- Editor should not use active scene camera by default
- Render job width and height not respected
- USDZ with animation don't import properly
- GLTF AR Material Color Issues
- GLTF AR - Geometry goes semi-transparent
- Fix Anisotropy/BumpMap Flatness
- Turning On/Off reflective floor changes background
- Manipulators visible when looking through camera
- Configurators reset Camera
- Change misbehaving operators to use degrees as unit instead of radians
- Share button can be displayed, but doesn't do anything
- Render jobs specifies both width and height
- Quality of 2D player varies between full-screen desktop, desktop, mobile
- Setting configuration using queries fails on subsequent calls after the first
- Player loaded with catalog item does not use player camera