2021.4.0 - February 11, 2021
🔍Data tables can be used to store Catalog data and used by Items and Assets to set values.
You can create data tables from CSV files
You can rename and update them using CSV files.
The “Set Attribute Value” action in Rules has a new method of querying existing data tables
- String (Default)
- Number (e.g dimensions, cost)
- Boolean (0/1, true/false case insensitive)
- Color (HEX) #000000 format
- Part or Asset references we will only support assetID
API documentation: https://docs.threekit.com/v1/docs/data-tables-api
⃔Undo and ⃕ Redo actions in the Editor using your keyboard or the new buttons in the toolbar.
Bugs / Cases
- GL6502 - Translations exported via the translations API are not limited by Org
- GL6001 - Asset add by configurator script does not showing up in AR
- GL6511 - Retrieving configured file via API returns a cached version even if changes are made
- GL6396 - Vray Dome light map renders rotated by -90 on the vertical
- GL6444 - SVG with single quotes won’t posterize
- GL6414 - Unexpected clipping with webGL