🎥 Default Stages can now be set on a per Catalog Item basis directly in a Catalog Item. Edit any Catalog Item and set the optional Item Stage reference.
The Default Stage is used for Interactive 3D and Virtual Photographer but can be overridden client-side and on the Render screen.
Stages can now be set and are respected in the following order:
- Player embed parameter
- Individual Catalog Item
- Organization default in Player Settings
👕 Sheen support for WebGL has been updated and standardized to match the gLTF 2.0 standard to better represent cloth and fabric in real-time 3D. Sheen can be enabled and configured in Material assets:
🗄STEP exports have been optimized for size by * 40% by reusing identical parts instead of exporting them individually and by converting to polygons where applicable.
*Savings dependent on asset structure.
- GL6715 - 3D zoom disabled by default
- GL6123 - Entering wrong password still bring ups MFA prompt
- GL6734 - Image player doesn't initialize properly if you set a new configuration right after player init
- GL6705 - Platform slow to launch renders
- GL6503 - VFB is not render
- GL6726 - Unable to use composite service
- GL5093 - Threekit Player is not Salesforce Locker Compliant
- GL6617 - The attributes named with TK prefix are getting the wrong naming convention on import
- GL6621 - Reimporting a Vray material with a property removed will fail
- GL6616 - Vrscene import ignores nodes connected to VrayBlend material -> Blend Amount
- GL6695 - Raycast incorrectly detecting nested model position