- Access Docs and Release notes via the Help menu in the Threekit toolbar next to the User menu.
- We’ve updated page Titles and URLs to be a bit more clear to help those of us with a dozen tabs open at one time
Thumbnails! Thumbnails everywhere! Threekit now generates Thumbnails for the Assets panel:
- If a Thumbnail doesn’t exist and you’re trying to view an Asset, we’ll generate one.
- If a Thumbnail exists but the Asset has changed, we’ll generate a new one
If you want to update your mesh but retain material assignments and logic, you can use the new Asset Merge function
- Upload your new, updated asset as you normally would
- Find it in the asset panel
- CTRL drag (CMD drag on a Mac) the asset into the Scene tree to merge in the updated asset
Press ‘F’ to frame the camera based on what you’ve selected
Don’t want to see the Assets Panel or want to hide the Properties panel? Click their titles to collapse them
- Bulk deletion is here: check one or more Assets and delete in Bulk.
- Want to delete one item? Use the Asset menu on the right hand side to delete individual Assets.
- What loading phases does Threekit support? Find out in the updated documentation.
- Configurable Player continuously fetches products while dragging scene
- Integration tests are more likely to fail when several are running in the same env
- Returned to item catalog page after leaving
- threekit.com/api/files should serve content with the correct content type
- Clearcoat default normal map behaviour
- 500 error when viewing an asset in a clean browser
- Can't reference attributes in rules