Last activity
Following 0 users
Followed by 0 users
Votes 0
Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Julia Kaiser

• Julia Kaiser commented,

Hi William, I do have one more question for you - I found a workaround to not having the "active" option but I wanted to make sure that it won't cause issues in the future if I use it moving forwar...

Hmm, that is so weird! I attached a photo of the logic path without the "active" option so you can see what it looks like on my end. And then the case number is 00006538. It is kind of hard to expl...

Hi Will, thanks for the help!  When I hover over those yellow warnings it says "This property is no longer configurable" and then when I go to my new canvas and try to do the same setup, there is n...

• Julia Kaiser created a post,

New Update Question

I have a problem with the process I was previously using in my canvases. It looks like the "active" command under the "set property-Image-CanvasComposite-active" in the rules logic is no longer an ...

• Julia Kaiser
    • 2 followers
    • 7 comments
    • 0 votes

Michael Woelfel Yes, done. Do I need to give you access to the preview org??

Hi Michael,  Yes but it won't let me put it in here so would you like me to open a case? 

• Julia Kaiser created a post,

Building a canvas with vector images

I am currently trying to rebuild a canvas with multiple layers that each change color. In order to reduce memory load, I was told it would be better to use vectors instead of rasters for the base i...

• Julia Kaiser
    • 2 followers
    • 4 comments
    • 0 votes