andrewq

Last activity
Following 0 users
Followed by 0 users
Votes 1
Subscriptions 9

Recent activity by andrewq

• Auto-import fbx assets without new materials

Hi,Is there any way to modify the Quick Start Importer to only upload fbx mesh data and ignore embedded materials/textures?I know a similar function got added to the browser version recently, is th...

• 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Client-side swapping of stages for a 2D configurator at runtime -- can it be done?

Hello,I'm working on a virtual photography configurator. Because of how easy it is to swap stage views in the catalogue viewer, I wrongly assumed that it would be easy to just run a command like th...

• 2 followers
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes
  • Materials look significantly different in preview and admin-fts version despite having the same settings

The top image is a material on our preview site. The bottom image is on the admin site. Is there some mipmapping setting that's different on one org and not the other? I don't know what would cause...

• Edited
    • 3 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Extract configurations from website input

Hello,I'm in a situation where string values are being passed into the 3D player from a website frontend, but for unfortunate communication reasons, I cannot know what these string values are. I've...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes
  • Fullscreen icon not visible enough

Hi, is there a way to change the color of the fullscreen icon? My configurator needs a white background which makes it hard for some people to see the fullscreen button.

• 2 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Do Material Attributes work when applied to an asset?

So I have a lot of assets with a base mesh using the same material (Material A). It turns out that material A needs to have 2 color options. Is there a way to assign logic to Material A.baseColor w...

• 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Custom script: Reading a string and changing arrangement of objects

Hi, Apologies for the code dump. I’m trying to align letter-shaped chain links into a circle. This script works great for alignment (it counts the letters in ‘BraceletString’) but it doesn’t resp...

• 2 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Gem Shader - too many draw calls

Client wants the gems to look good individually, but as you might know they need to be separate meshes. This is all fine and good until the scene has like 25 diamonds per chain link. Performance is...

• 3 followers
    • 5 comments
    • 0 votes