Please be aware there is a known issue with images on the Community. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need urgent help in the meantime, please reach out to technical support or your Threekit representative.

Adding text annotation

Comments

6 comments

• Prashant
    Prashant

We want to add text annotation to our model . We were able to do so using Text Annotation . The issue we are facing is when we zoom in zoom out the model the annotation points are static . They are not moving along with model .
    Any suggestions ?

• Ian  Drews
    Ian Drews

Hi Prashant,
    I’m working on replicating this issue so that I can help, could you send me a screenshot of your node hierarchy?

Ian

• Prashant
    Prashant

Hello @Ian Please share your email ID. i will give you the access to the env also.

• Prashant
    Prashant

Node Hierarchy

oNLoad

After moving it

• Ian  Drews
    Ian Drews

my email is idrews@threekit.com I am looking into this now and will get back to you asap

• Ian  Drews
    Ian Drews

There is no way to specifically have the annotations be obscured by the geometry. However you can get the same effect by adjusting the visibility settings. I was able to get the behavior that I believe you are looking for with these visibility settings.

Please sign in to leave a comment.