Please be aware there is a known issue with images on the Community. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need urgent help in the meantime, please reach out to technical support or your Threekit representative.

Different tiling between player and AR

Comments

8 comments

• hsaenz
    hsaenz

I have the tiling property setup at Models level and when I see the asset on the player looks fine but when I use the AR functionality the tiling is different. How can I fix this?
    AR:

Player:

• William  Thompson
    William Thompson

Hi Hazel Can you please invite myself and @Ian to the org you are working in and DM me a link to this asset?

wthompson@threekit.com
    idrews@threekit.com

• hsaenz
    hsaenz

Done! you should have received the invite.

• William  Thompson
    William Thompson

Thank you! Can you let me know where those tiling properties are set? I see some on the texture level but not the material (from what I can see).

• hsaenz
    hsaenz

Hi Will… I set up this at model level…

• William  Thompson
    William Thompson

Got it thank you for sharing. I’ve opened up a case for you so someone from Threekit (with more targeted expertise on this issue) can provide some guidance. Please reach out to me if you do not receive an invitation (or already have access) to our support portal!

• hsaenz
    hsaenz

Thanks Will, I didn’t received an invitation to the portal, can you send me one?

• William  Thompson
    William Thompson

I will DM you and get you access.

Please sign in to leave a comment.